Based in Brisbane, Australia
A good tavern is the heart and soul of a community - a place for drama and intrigue, shoddy deals and outrageous meals. A place for peasants to relax, travellers to rest and heroes to plan their next daring adventure. But what of the unsung heroes of it all - the tavern keepers? In Tavern Keeper you manage a tavern, building, bartering, cooking and cleaning your way to success in a humorous fantasy world. Starting out with a shell of a tavern in the backwaters of the kingdom, you build rooms, place items, stock the larder and hire staff to satisfy the demands of the oddball locals and misfit heroes that stumble through your door. Run your business well and you’ll progress to larger taverns with more demanding patrons where you’ll need to expand your offerings to include new meals, drinks, rooms and services.
Tavern Keeper is the second game in development by Greenheart Games.
- Build and run your own unique fantasy tavern.
- Hire, organize and manage your staff and keep them cheerful and efficient.
- Serve a wide variety of eccentric characters, from human peasants to orc nobility.
- Balance merchant supply, patron demand and larder stocks with a truly medieval storage system.
- Keep patrons satisfied with food, drink, services and entertainment as you build your reputation.
- Expand your kitchen to craft ever more exotic dishes.
- Optimize production workflows to stay a step ahead of the growing crowds.
- Plan carefully, spend your money wisely and keep an eye out for chaotic events that could drive you out of business.
There are currently no trailers available for Tavern Keeper. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Eurogamer Editor's Choice Award" E3 2019
- "It's clearly made with a great deal of reverence for simulator games and the fantasy genre, but there's a delightful sense of humour at play that makes it more than the sum of its parts."
- Johnny Chiodini, Eurogamer
About Greenheart Games
Greenheart Games is a studio based in Brisbane, Australia, that was founded by brothers Patrick and Daniel Klug in 2012. It is now a small indie team working remotely from all over the world, gathered around the belief that games need to be more than thinly-disguised slot machines optimized solely to generate profit.
More information on Greenheart Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tavern Keeper Credits
Game Developer, Producer
Phil French (Cedar Studios)
Music and Sound FX
Tom Puttik (Cedar Studios)
Music and Sound FX